maandag 14 november 2011

Analysing Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier

1/5: Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier (www.sparthphoto.com)

Nicolas has inspired me since the first time I've seen his work. I've had those images from John Avon (www.johnavon.com) in my mind for a long time and I was looking for a way to make such pictures. Wasn't really able to find a way to do this. After a long while I found the flickr account from Sparth (www.flickr.com/photos/sparth). The things that draw my attention is the way Nicolas can put a certain feeling inside the pictures. Most of the time there's one person standing out on the picture. And most of the persons stand on the picture with the back towards the camera. Nicolas mostly uses a wide aperture to create a small depth of field. Most of the photos are quite dark, as you can see below. Nicolas shoots both city and landscape. His landscapes mostly have this air of mystery. He uses mostly heavy tele on his landscpaes giving the picture that atmosphere.










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten